Candles can be a serious fire hazard! Please make sure to view and follow the warning label instructions located on the bottom of your candle jar prior to burning.
BEFORE YOUR BURN
- Remember to remove the plantable dust cover prior to burning ; keep in a safe place for planting later.
- Trim your wick to around 1/4" - this will prevent uneven burning and aid in a longer burn time for your candle.
DURING YOUR BURN
- Allow your candle to burn for 3.5 - 4 hours on the first burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep lit candle away from drafty areas and vents, as well as from pets and children.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, always extinguish candle if needing to leave room for extended amount of time, or if planning to go to sleep.
- Extinguish your candle if the flame gets too high or starts to flicker excessively.
- Remember to trim your wick prior to each burn.
EXTINGUISHING YOUR CANDLE
- A candle snuffer is the safest way to extinguish your candle, as blowing can increase chance of hot wax splattering.
- Make sure that the wick is completely black before leaving or going to bed - there should be no orange glow left in the wick.
- Stop use of candle when there is 1/2" of wax left at the bottom of the jar.
* Our candles are made from 100% soy wax so you may notice imperfections once cooled such as: uneven tops, craters or small cracks - this is a normal characteristic of soy wax and does not affect the quality or performance of the candle in any way. *